Weclome to Curtin's iPortfolio
What's the iPortfolio?
The iPortfolio is an online space designed specifically for Curtin staff and students. The purpose of the iPortfolio is for you to reflect on, and demonstrate evidence of your learning achievements, by drawing on experiences both within and beyond the formal classroom.
We're sorry, but it appears that your internet browser is not supported.
The minimum software and display requirements to view iPortfolio are as follows:
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later (preferably Internet Explorer 8; Internet Explorer 9 is not currently supported), Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or later, Apple Safari 2.0 or later or Google Chrome 1.0 or later.
- Display: at least a 1024 x 768 screen resolution (preferably at least 1152 x 864) with 256 colours or higher
If you re-visit iPortfolio and your system meets the above requirements then you will see the login box.
How do I upgrade my browser?
Simply choose the browser you would like to use from the below list, and follow the instructions given to download the browser:
- You can download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox from the Mozilla Website.
- You can download the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer from the Microsoft Website. Note: We don't currently support Internet Explorer 9, so you will need to download Internet Explorer 8.
- You can download the latest version of Apple Safari from the Apple Website.
- You can download the latest version of Google Chrome from the Google Website.